Naked Noods Fresh Summer Veggie Curry
See a quick demonstration video below!
Difficulty: Easy (Chopping, boiling, stirring)
Cook time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 servings Naked Noods (Get Naked Noods for the recipe here)
- 1 13.5 oz can Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup of your favorite garden veggies (or we highly recommend trying our combination)
- ¼ cup zucchini (spiralized or thinly chopped)
- ¼ cup corn fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup diced eggplant
- ¼ cup diced tomato
2 tablespoon fresh basil to garnish
- Salt to taste.
- Optional drizzle with more sesame oil and garnish with sesame seeds to finish, and add mushrooms or chicken if you'd like a little extra protein!
Dice or spiralize all veggies
Drizzle sesame oil in a pan over medium heat
- Meanwhile, begin boiling boiling Naked Noods according to package instructions and then drain all water off
- Add veggies stirring frequently 3-5 minutes or until eggplant is a little browned
- Add curry paste and coconut milk to the pan and stir until well combined and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes
- Place Naked Noods in bowls and cover generously with the vegetable curry
- Garnish with fresh basil. Drizzle with additional sesame oil and/or sesame seeds, and add any other vegetables or proteins as you like!
- Enjoy immediately.
If you’ve made this healthy, high protein summer veggie curry, please share it with us! We’d love to see this recipe come to life!
Get Naked Noods here!