Jen's Mushroom Broth Ramen
"A savory, protein packed meal you can throw together quick with the help of some of last night's dinner!"
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Skill Required: Novice
By Jen E. from the Vite Ramen Recipe Facebook Group
2-3 Cloves of Minced Ginger
1.5 - 2 cups Mushroom Broth
Protein of Choice (leftovers are perfect!)
Veggies of Choice
- Mince the cloves of garlic and ginger.
- Heat the minced garlic, ginger, and a splash of chili oil for about 45 seconds until flavors are released.
- Add 1.5-2 cups of mushroom broth. Let flavors combine for a bit.
- Make 1 serving of Naked Noods in a separate pot.
- Drain noodles and place in your noodle bowl.
- Cook or reheat your protein of choice and add to your bowl.
- Add veggies of your choice to your bowl.
- Pour broth into your bowl and enjoy!
Thank you to Jen E. from the Vite Ramen Recipe Facebook Group for letting us share her recipe!